Particular interest? We have a place for you.
Nov 20, 2012
Posted by on
Got a passion you’d like to indulge? Historical research, historical reconstruction, social media and communications, graphic design, events organisation, strategic planning… Whatever your interests or skills, we can give you the opportunity to stretch your wings.
The Friends have five action groups that work in parallel to make our vision a reality:
- Activities (e.g. day rides, social get-togethers and trips away)
- Communications (e.g. web site, social media, graphic design)
- History research (e.g. railway and community related)
- Projects (e.g. reconstructing railway infrastructure – mile posts, platforms station signage)
- Strategic planning (e.g. advising council on planning/construction, planning fund raisers)
If you have an hour or so a week you could work on one of these areas, we’d love to hear from you.